In photography getting the right shot of the subject is the most important thing. However, the post photography process that you use on the photos makes your photo stand out. No matter how good and impactful is your creativity when you shoot photos, there will always be some room for improvement. This improvement can be made in the post photography process, i.e., when editing the photos. There are several free as well as paid editing software that can help you in editing your photo. This site https://skylum.com/blog/how-to-use-macs-built-in-image-editor guides you in using different editing tools.
List of photo editing software
- Adobe Lightroom: Adobe is one of the best editing software available. Editing becomes an easy process with the editing tools that Adobe provides. AdobeLightroom can be used to detect a face, make gradient adjustments, fix or blur photos, etc.
- Skylum luminar: Use of skylum luminar is increasing with every passing day. It has an AI slider which automatically fixes things like brightness, clarity, toning, etc. It is also used by professionals.
- GIMP: GIMP is a free photo editing software and is widely used by professional photographers to edit their pictures. It can be downloaded and installed on the computer. It is used for photo enhancement, photo composition, adjusting brightness, etc.
Reasons for using photo editor
- Image enhancement: Photo editors come with the feature of photo enhancement. The photographer can fix the imperfections of the image. Photo enhancer quickly enhances the image.
- Resize images: One of the important reasons for using a photo editor is to resize images. There are sites that allow you to upload photos only in a specific size. You can easily resize the photo using a photo editor.
- Crop images: Image cropping is done to eliminate or remove the unwanted areas from the photo. It doesn’t deal with the resolution of the image. You can simply remove the area not required in the photo.